gonna be a LONG post .. im both happy and MAD !! why ? let see .. today aku jumpa dier kat umah dier .. mak dier masih ader kat umah ,, so we were like crazy over the lenses .. he kept on wanting to open it and wear it .. irritating kan ? bla bla bla .. then his mom and jat off to geylang ,, so only left me ,, him ,, ramadhan at home .. im on his bed talking about some stuff and he kept on getting messages .. he told me its ecal asking him to meet him tonight lepak2 .. so ,, ii believe him luhs .. bcoz da lama tk gdoh psl pompan laiin .. guess what ? when he went to bathe ,, i took his hp .. this is what i saw .. INBOX : ecal : ko nk stim tk nari ? ecal : man malam ko jumpa aku tk ? kter stim sama2 . SENT ITEMS : him : nk him : aku aru bangun tdo uhs .. so ,, in order : ecal : man malam ko jumpa aku tk ? kter stim sama2 . him : aku aru bangun tdo uhs .. ecal : ko nk stim tk nari ? him : nk i put back down the phone when i heard him calling me from the toilet .. he told me to get his ph...
Selamat tengah malam sayang ! Haha ! I tadi satu hari kat luar . My dad ade reunion dengan kawan secondary school . So I reach home at around 11:50pm . Sayang , I baru lepas solat . And everytime lepas I habis solat , I mesti nangis teringatkan you . I banyak doa untuk you sayang . Every single time I doakan you , I mesti nangis . Do you see how deep is my love for you sayang ? I love you so much sayang . Sayang , bila you da keluar , we change everything kay ? We change ourselves . We change the way we live . We change our attitude kay ? I taknak gaduh2 lagi . I takut nak gaduh lagi . See what happened when we asyik gaduh je . You are now gone and I'm alone . Itu ke yang you nak ? I can't wait for your next letter sayang . MISS YOU ! ):
ingat tk hari ni? i ngan eu gdoh? da one week kiter gadoh. and it is so not because of me! never because of me! eu suka uat joke yang menyakitkn hati i! i sabar eu. yela. eu smua betul i smua salah pe. i tawu eu perfect... tk ya bilangg. nothing i do is ever right! i hate myself. when eu kater i salah, i will just hurt myself psl eu nye hati sakit psl i pe. i always thaught liddat. i tried to be like eu. tk kesah psl i; never want to confess u are wrong.; and never LOVE me. i noe you've been lying to me all this while. i noe we are nearly one year. kalao eu masih ngn i psl janji kiter tu uat per? means eu tk ikhlas ngn i kan? am i stupid?!
Comments